Senior 3D Artist
We are on the look out for a talented Generalist Senior 3D Artist to join our team. Whether you have worked on Architectural, Engineering or in any other Industry’s we believe your skills can be transfered over and we would love to hear from you.
You must have a passion for creating technically accurate 3D Models, with a keen eye for realism, composition and detail.
If you have worked for other CG studios before, it is now time for a change and to work with a growing and exciting studio with a focus on building a community of creatives with a passion for their craft.
You will be playing a key role in creating the highest quality work, whilst helping steer the studios creative direction.
- Senior Levels – must have previous and successful experience in a similar creative environment
- Passionate and motivated to work in the CG\Visualization industry
- A strong understanding of reading and understanding Technical draws
- Effective production across all necessary disciplines including modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering and post-production
- Excellent and in-depth Photoshop, Autodesk 3D Studio Max, and V-Ray skills
- Additional software skills, including After Effects, Knowledge of compositing, editing and grading
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- An appetite for learning
- A problem solving mindset
- Passion for new and emergent technologies
- Able to work under pressure and to produce work to pre-set deadlines
- Commitment, drive and attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Email email@example.com Subject Tile SCG with your CV and examples of your work.
(No recruitment agencies.)